Sunday, March 21, 2010

Run DC

This weekend, CamO and I met my sister and mom in Washington, DC to run a half marathon. It was a great weekend, jam-packed with sight-seeing, running and loads o' walking. Grandma took all the pictures as she was voted the one with the smallest camera. I'll post when I get the gazillion photos, each 2 mb in size from Gma.

We had great food, thanks to the recommendations. CamO and Gma found a kids park to play at while Steph and I chatted away on our super scenic run. Steph shaved off a few minutes on her time!

Of course, we did all the touristy stuff- Washington Monument, Reflecting Pool, Lincoln Mem'l, WW2 Mem'l, Vietnam War Mem'l, Nat'l Aquarium, White House peeping, Capitol Bldg, Smithsonian Museum, Watching the Protesters (afterall, the vote is expected today on health care reform)...and we walked everywhere.

CamO did fantastic. He was a trooper. And now we're home and I'm pooped.

No comments: