Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Dress-Up Princess

She gets it honest. But don't call her a princess. Or a ballerina. Because she's just Lucy. I chopped off her bangs because Hair In Her Eyes. (I vaguely remember my mom having the same obsession with hair-in-the-eyes when I was growing up. Interesting.) Anyway, LuLu loves her new bangs. She's proud to show them off and spends quality time checking them out in the mirror!
 Instuctor Jackie is thrilled to have a little one to teach. But Lucy would rather do it herself, her way. Sounds familiar. (Yes, I am referring to everyone in my family.)
 These tights are not too large, but rather designed for 3/4 body coverage, as demonstrated here.
 Lucy: "I'm not a monster. I'm just Wooceee!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't care what they were designed for they are coming off along with her cute little panties I want her pussy

Anonymous said...

hell yes, it feels amazing pulling her knickers off and finding the pu--y has no hair