Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Last Day of Kindergarten

It came with much excitement! Jackie was out of bed faster than she's been in months! And we're so ready for summer to finally be here, not to be scheduled and enjoy some serious pool time. But the reality of having a (gulp) first grader is totally not okay for Dave and I. So, Jackie is a kindergartener on summer break.
"Thank you Ms. Burns. I really loved kindergarten. Next year I hope to get Ms. Huchens or Ms. Huer. Love Jackie."
This was her first day of kindergarten. She looks the same to me! Only the eye rolling has increased significantly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacqueline looks more than one year older than the first day of kindergarten.

I love the way that she writes!

Gradma Davis

Anne Benson said...

Oh, no, she looks so much more mature in the last day of Kindergarten picture! 8 )

Jackie said...

I agree...Jackie looks older, but she's still only a kindergartener on summer break!