Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mini-vacation, mid-school. Why not?

So I got my computer back!...ahem...4 months later. I’ve forgotten how wonderful my computer is! It’s like playing cello again after 10 years. Oh wait. I have yet to play my cello since college. (Sorry, Mumsie.) Anyway, I’ve found never-before-blogged pictures from the spring. It’s like a treasure chest! I will be posting those beach pictures shortly (4 months later.)

This beach trip: We played hookie for a few days and Deane and I took the kids to Wrightsville Beach. I did some work each day, so it was officially a work trip. Wrightsville Beach is deserted this time of year! Probably b/c all the kids are back to school and most adults don’t have to travel to the beach for work. But whatever. As of today, no bedbugs here! Take THAT you little lice fiends!


The water was fantastically warm! Why aren't there more people here this time of year? Seriously, it was just perfect weather.

Wiped out kiddos. Mission complete!


No comments: