Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Co-Travel

Today Dave and I had a rare opportunity to travel together for work. It was quiet, relaxing and we finished our thoughts- sort of what it used to be like 5+ years ago. Dave had a HUGE day and converted a giant hospital to his company’s tissue. (Of course, he’ll say the paperwork is not signed yet, so hold off on the celebration.) Since I’m a bit more excitable, I say it’s done. Anyway, as he was sharing the good news to his VP of Sales, I was working diligently on the computer in the passenger seat. Since I was so involved reading my friends facebook updates, I forgot where I was and let out a giant burp. Dave was on the phone using his headset, which was like putting a microphone to my mouth. For the record, it was nothing like Aunt Steph’s burps, but it echoed through the car.

No comments: