Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Money Tree has dried up

So we got turned down for financial aid from J’s school. Now we’re applying for a grant. I have to write an essay about why we deserve the grant. What I would REALLY like to say is that it’s a great school, but no kindergarten class should cost the equivalent of a college eduction. Therefore, you should give us a price break. And because I’m the class parent & bust my ass for the 4/5yo’s, we should get a break. Just this year...and next...and with all our kids. I’m also going to write it in crayon.

Coincidentally, 6 girls from J’s school are in her ballet class. Of course, Nina’s mom is a ballet teacher who told us all about the ballet class.
L – R Dahlia, Lilly, Ellie, Nina, J, Annabel, Grace. What a surprise, J is flanked by her posse Nina & Annabel. As you can see, this pic is from my camera phone, so that’s what I got!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow this is going way to fast. You guys are so lucky the kids look so happy as do mom and dad. Can't wait so see more.
love paz