Monday, May 18, 2009

The Ballet Recital

Today was THE ballet recital with all of Jackie’s classmates. A few girls were out of town, along with Daddy-O and Deane. I invited our best buds, The Messicks, but gave them wrong directions. So after an hour of driving aimlessly, they threw in the towel and I was on my own. I got a video of the performance, and pictures before and after the performance, b/c, like I mentioned, I was on my own. Dave will upload the video when he returns from Africa or wherever he is b/c I can’t even give correct directions to a place I drive to weekly. Credits on the video go to Catherine, Ellie’s mom, who repeately extracted Cameron from my arm so I could have a not-so-steady video hand, all the while cursing him for being the leech that he normally is NOT (which is on the video, btw). Most credits go to Disney for inventing High School Musical in which even our 2 yr-old boys sing & dance to and to Duke School for bringing these wonderful girls together! Most importantly, Happy Birthday Dee! According to Jackie, you are 86!

L-R: Ann-Kristin, Grace, JBird, Ellie


Jackie's ballet teacher, Miss Porterfield

CJ and Cameron were really creative at entertaining each other.


No comments: