Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day Daddy

Cameron was so delighted to wish everyone a Happy Mother’s Day today. “Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy. Happy Mother’s Day, Daddy. Happy Birthday, Dee.” He had a few extra well wishes, which was good b/c I needed them. It turns out, I AM still allergic to scallops. Even the ones I thought were chicken. But a quick dose of benadryl and a vigilant husband left me with only tongue and throat swelling. So it’s cool that I type, rather than speak my blog.



This morning we all went for a walk along the Tobacco Trail. Chicken Little was so concerned we would lose the dogs, she practically carried them in her arms. Also, Cameron learned to whistle FOR REAL. Which is cool, b/c apparently the two kids didn’t make enough noise just yet.


Finally we had Dee over for dinner. Jackie told her what they made her for Mother's Day the INSTANT she got in the driveway. But she still put on her suprised face when she opened the Home Depot bird house.

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! I am so thankful for my babies and blessed to be a mom yet again in a few weeks! I'm counting my blessings tonight.

No comments: