Thursday, August 6, 2009

Traveling

We've all been traveling a lot lately. I spent last night in coastal NC for work with no cell phone coverage. Today, Deane took Jackie & Cameron to Emerald Isle for 2 days at the beach. She's either brave or crazy. I'll let you know when they return tomorrow. Dave's heading to Wilmington tonight. It's a revolving door around here.


Jackie squeezed Lucy in the baby doll stroller. She was happy to get pushed around all morning.


These pics are from the other night. Lucy and I watched from a dry perch, where she began crawling THE REAL WAY. That's her primary mode of operation now! She's getting to be so much fun now. P.S. I know the pics are fuzzy- I was trying to hold Lu back from crawling up my body.

Fashionista!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

J has the BEST fashion sense. I love that girl!!! :)