Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of preschool!

Which one of these kids is clueless about what's actually happening today?





You would think by his excitement, Cameron had a fantastic first day at preschool, but not so much. He cried and clung on to my leg as I dropped him off. And apparently spent the next 30 min crying. He was so pathetic that Leigh joined in and the twosome sobbed together on the floor for a good 15 minutes while the rest of the 3-yr-olds ignored the noise. At pick-up he resumed the sobbing. Leigh, being the more level-headed of the two, realized preschool was only 3 hrs long and made the best of it.
In the car I asked them who liked school.
Leigh: ME!!!
C : Not Me!!!
Me: Did you have fun?
L: YES!!!!
C: I did NOT have fun Mommy. I do NOT want to go back to school.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious pictures. The contrast between Cameron and Leigh is priceless.
Mumsie