Friday, September 11, 2009

Second Day of Preschool..

...was worse than the first day. Cameron wouldn't even get in the car and took his shirt off in protest. Since I was out of town (on a business trip in Myrtle Beach :) ) Dave got to enjoy his antics. But I got a phone call on the way to school from Cameron sobbing that he doesn't...(sniff, sniff)... want to go... (cry)... to school. (Repeat 15 more times. See previous blog entry for the remainder of drop-off and pick-up.)
Anyway...
I don't know how their teacher, Tamiko, had time to take pictures, but these are from her. And it appears that Cameron and Leigh were fine during the middle of class when they forgot about us.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awww...hang in there. My oldest did that his first time away for pre-school and it broke my heart in two. By first grade I wasn't allowed to acknowledge him at school b/c he was too cool (and loved --still does--school). It gets better fast :).