Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I Am Crazy, Mommy!"

If it’s funny once, it’s funny 1000 more times. (But really, it’s not. Only you are laughing the 1000th time.) Also, it’s funny when I get louder and louder. And when I add arm flailing to exaggerate the point. Adding ‘eeeee’ at the end guarantees hysterics. (Whatever, Cam-O. I have 20 minutes to get dinner made A-L-O-N-E and I hear y’all laughing instead of destructing.)

In other news...Jackie and Hunter had a great time making chocolate-covered strawberries. Other than arguing for a day about who gets the biggest strawberry, they did a great job working together.



FYI... I'll be traveling A LOT more these days since I now cover the ENTIRE states of NC and SC AND Augusta. (No, no I'm not bitter. At least I have a job, which is more than I can say for my colleagues and my manager.) Sooooo, you'll get a lot less daily blogs, or you'll hear more about the fine cuisine of low-country cooking, swamp foxes and the true meaning of "Bless your heart." And if I happen to meet Paula Deen, that's a GUARANTEED blog entry. I may even add arm flailing for effect. Now, off to Boston...

No comments: