Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Catch Up

Now that I have my computer back, you get to the see 100+ pictures from April.

A continuation of our trip to Hilton Head; this was Lucy's first day at the Atlantic Ocean. Although I would bet it was her first trip to any ocean. We all expected her to be very tentative. On the contrary! She practically ran into the frigid water. She was not afraid of the rolling waves and had loads of fun throwing sand. Lucy must get her love of the ocean from her Grandma Dee!
JBird is such a sweet big sister.



Like his Mommy, CamO was freezing his butt off here. The girls were unphased (like their DaddyO).
It took a good hour to dig this hole. Dave and I suggested digging 5 more, but they saw right through our plan.
Effort in futility?
Jackie was DYING that we had to take ANOTHER picture together. Cry me a river, Bird- my dad's a photographer.


Time to get back to business for Cameron...

...and Jacqueline...

...and Lucy.

No comments: