Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pat & Abbey's Wedding

We made a special trip this weekend to Charleston for Pat & Abbey's wedding. The kids have never been to a wedding, so this was such a treat! And in Charleston, EVERYTHING is beautiful and amazing- like Disney World for women. They got married on Magnolia Plantation and the reception was in the botanical gardens.






Again, no luck getting a good pic of the 3 of them. I'll need my sister's help for this task.

The kids fell in love with Leigh Ann, my colleague from grad school. She was such a good sport letting the kids do their usual makeover on her.

It was HOT and humid but the kids didn't mind in the least!

In Jackie's words "I'm going to frame this picture of me and Abbey. She's soooo pretty!"






2 comments:

Jackie said...

you just look more beautiful every time I see your picture! keep it up lady :)

amanda ferguson said...

Jackie was so excited that she and Lucy's dresses matched! She said "weddings are a place where all of your dreams come true"! I love that little girl!!!!!