Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year In Review

It’s hard to believe 2010 is over. We’ve had a blessed year, with just a few bumps along the way. But it’s in those trying times that we grow the most, learn who we truly are and lean on each other. I am so thankful for my husband of 10 yrs, and my 3 amazing children. We are surrounded and loved by so many family and friends that we consider family and I am thankful for each and every one of you.

As many of you know, we’ve been without a television for 5+ yrs. Our reasons are many, but one is that we wanted to ‘unplug’ to spend quality time developing the relationships we value most. In the past few yrs, I’ve blogged, facebooked and surfed more than I wished. And as a result, I substituted the internet for the TV. (I will also mention that our internet speeds are abysmal, which means that each post takes over an hour to create.) So, my dear friends, I am going to sign off of the tech world for some time. I’m taking a sabbatical, if you will. In hopes that when I’m not traveling, I’m spending each and every moment I can with the ones I love and cultivating my relationships to the fullest. I’m not sure if my sabbatical will last a month or a year, but I’ll be sure to email you when I return. Thank you for your support, love to you all and best wishes for a wonderful 2011!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Awe, love you too! Don't be a stranger. I will miss your posts. Email me on gmail when you have time. xo, j

Anonymous said...

Alison, you can't cut us off!!! :( Please keep blogging.... Love,Julie in Granbury