Sunday, March 22, 2009

I let her win at CandyLand...and no one gets hurt.

When we were kids, my sister & I loved to play the game ‘Operation’. Maybe that’s what began our delusion of becoming doctors. It certainly fueled my love of tweezers. Anyway, we recently started playing ‘Operation’ with the kids. Like most, Jackie jumps 6 inches off the ground when she gets the buzzer. Cameron purposefully holds the tweezers to the metal to get the obnoxious buzzing sound. And he only lets up when Jackie or I can’t take it anymore. Then he waits patiently until we’re preoccupied with winning CandyLand. He peeks out of the corner of his eyes, then hits the tweezers to the metal, with a grin from ear to ear. And in just 5 short days we’ve already replaced the batteries.


This picture was from my blackberry. Cameron wanted to 'be' Jackie by sitting in her seat and wearing her glasses.

At Mia's all girl b-day party.

No comments: