Friday, March 13, 2009

Jekyl & Hyde

'Gramdad' & Grandma Holly are here! The excitement is palpable. Jacqueline & Cameron waited at the top of the stairs this morning peeking under their door. The light was on, so they began the stakeout. The kids were so sweet...

...BUT yesterday, Jackie asked me if I loved her more than Cameron. So I gave her the speech: “No way! I love you both equally...bla bla bla.” Jackie thought about what I said. Then she responded “I love you more than Daddy. But I love Dee the most.” So I retold the conversation to Dave. He asked Jackie if she loved him the least. Her response: “No Daddy! I love CAMERON the least. THEN you.”

For the last few days JBird has been PUMPED that Grandad & Grandma Holly are coming to see her school. Grandad enjoyed painting at the easel almost as much as Jackie did.

Check out the grins on both their face. CMan making snakes with Grandma Holly.
Cameron & Grandma Holly admired the real snakes at the NC Museum of Life & Sciences.
Good times.

No comments: