Saturday, June 27, 2009

Full House

We are outnumbered. Both with kids and dogs. We added another dog to the mix, so we started drinking. Heavily. Bob, our new tennant, is not a regular, just a temporary. But he initiates the Mob Mentality. Something my sister knows all too well. So when Bob starts barking, Happy & Spanky start barking. No one knows why they are barking, they just do b/c the others are doing it. Also Bob never stops moving. I never realized how lazy my dogs were until we had Bob. Now they all walk around constantly. Pitter patter...pitter patter...

My help has all fallen to the wayside. Dave is on bedrest, due to a minor procedure in the nether regions (10# lifting restriction). Deane had major surgery last week and can’t lift over 10# for 6 wks. AND my neighbor leaves me, intermittently, to take care of her own children. The NERVE of these people! So I’m devising a way to make all of my children weigh 9.5#.

On to the kids that have outnumbered us. Dave and I have long forgotten about the Octopus Phase, in which the kid you are holding has an unbelievable ability to grab tons of crap in front of you at lightening speed. We remembered this phase today with Lucy.

Jackie and Cameron have decided to change their names to Daisy and Bubby- no joke. Jackie also said Lucy will change her name to Georgia Grace, b/c Jackie likes that better.

Last night, Chad put together the larger kid table. He had 4 kids helping him by screaming and plugging their ears. Then Jackie and Cameron, decided to poop and pee in the garbage can. I heard Hunter laughing hysterically, nearly busting a gut and realized they were up to no good. Fun times!

So, from 2 tired, alcoholic parents, Daisy, Bubby, Georgia Grace, Happy, Spanky & Bob, we wish you a restful, quiet few days. Lord knows, we won’t have that here.
Chad's only real helper was Hunter.
As you can see, Bob fit right in at our house.

Breakfast this morning at the new picnic table! Thanks Chad!

No comments: