Friday, June 19, 2009

Jail Time

I haven’t had much time to take pictures of Lucy lately, b/c she is now part of my body. In fact, I got another baby carrier, since the Bjorn is killing my neck & shoulders so we can officially make her part of my body. I actually have a dent in my side where she is now growing. Anyway, since I can’t take photos of her or the other kids, we’ve been spending a lot of time just playing. Or getting into trouble. Especially when I’m putting Lucy down for a nap. Jackie & Cameron turn into Beavis & Butthead and embark upon The Adventure of House Demolition. Their super fun scheme begins with drawing on things that are not supposed to be drawn on, like kids, dogs, couches, chairs, etc. Another fun scheme is shoving crap down the air vents or shoving crap down toilets. However, Beavis & Butthead’s MOST favorite is ‘skipping’ which is really flicking each other in the head or face until someone cries. (Cameron made up that term. He got that Superhero talent from me.) So, their punishement is fence cleaning. Since Hunter & Leigh are usually in on the crime, they do the time too.



Little Lucy is stuck in jail until she can figure out an escape plan. We’re hoping she doesn’t get any help from Beavis & Butthead.


P.S. Dave, when you get back in town, there's a couple of toilets that need unclogging.

No comments: